mardi 12 avril 2016

City Look : Notting Hill

Hi guys, I am back this week with a new episode of my videos series, "City look". If you are not familiar with this concept, once a month I am taking you along with me to make you discovering an area of London or a special event and my outfit of the day. For this month I went around the lovely and famous area of NOTTING HILL... I love all the colorful houses, the different coffee shops and small boutiques. Super peaceful on a Monday walk and super busy on a Saturday during the market day. Comment me down below which area do you wanna see in the next one ;)

Avec amour, Sophia.
SHARE:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you for your lovely words ♥
Bisous, bisous !

© Frenchy Beauty | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig